The hyperlinks for Samuel and Catherine below bring you to their FindAGrave memorials.
My third great grandfather, Samuel K. Hunter (d. 1863), and his wife, Catherine Carr (d. 1891), had nine children. Using the death certificates and exploring FindAGrave, I was able to fill in a few blanks about their children and grandchildren.
1) Mary J. Hunter was born about 1841 and died as Mary J. Babcox in 1870. I don't know who she married, but she had two daughters, Kate (1864-1868) and Elva (1866-????). Mother Mary and daughter Kate are buried in the Hunter family plot at Union Dale Cemetery.
3) John Kirk Hunter (1845-1921) died in Saegertown, Crawford County, Pennsylvania. He married Emma Bailey (1848-1926) and had three children. He was a firefighter and fire chief in Allegheny City. He, his wife, and his son are buried in Saegertown Cemetery.
4) Ann (or Anna) E. Hunter (1848-1878) is buried in the Hunter family plot at Union Dale Cemetery.
5) Susan E. Hunter (1850-1922) married William White and had two children. She is buried in Allegheny Cemetery, but not with her husband.
6) Isabella Hunter (1853-1918) married Albert S. Glenn (1852-1934). They had one daughter, Edith. All three are buried together at Union Dale Cemetery.
7) Emma Maria Hunter (1854-1871) died young and is buried in the Hunter family plot at Union Dale Cemetery.
8) Robert William Hunter (1856-1876) is also buried in the Union Dale Cemetery Hunter family plot.
9) Lillie D. Hunter (1858-1933), the last of these siblings to die, died just before her 75th birthday. She married James Wallace Thompson (1848-1924). They are buried together in Homewood Cemetery, along with their two sons.
And this is just one branch of my Allegheny, Pennsylvania, ancestors from my maternal grandmother's side.