Here are the 'rules' for this One Lovely Blog Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to that blog
2. Share seven things about yourself
3. Nominate 15 bloggers you admire (or as many as you can think of!)
4. Contact your bloggers to let them know that you've tagged them for the One Lovely Blog Award
So, first, thanks again to Heather Rojo and Dana Leeds. (See links above.)
Seven things about me:
1. I write a second blog, A Jewish Genealogy Journey, about my husband's ancestry.
2. I have been singing in choral groups most of my life. I currently sing with the Dedham Choral Society.
3. I am involved with local politics and local League of Women Voters.
4. I was a math major in college, and have always loved math.
5. I volunteer at the local elementary school providing math enrichment to bright fifth graders.
6. I have volunteered for the New England Historic Genealogical Society for several years. I do proofreading, indexing, and transcribing of records that ultimately end up on their website.
7. I have two college-age sons and I hope at least one of them ultimately shows an interest in genealogy...
Nominations for the award, in alphabetical order:
1. Emily Garber, who writes (going) The Extra Yad
2. Jacqi Stevens, who writes A Family Tapestry
4. Devon Lee, who writes A Patient Genealogist
5. Jenny Lanctot, who writes Are My Roots Showing
6. Marian Burk Wood, who writes Climbing My Family Tree
7. Pam Schaffner, who writes Digging Down East
8. Elyse Doerflinger, who writes Elyse's Genealogy Blog
9. Erica Dakin Voolich, who writes Erica's Adventures in Genealogy
10. John Tew, who writes Filiopietism Prism
11. Michael Lacopo, who writes Hoosier Daddy?
12. Jana Last, who writes Jana's Genealogy and Family History Blog
13. Lara Diamond, who writes Lara's Family Search
14. Catherine Pendleton, who writes The Pendleton Genealogy Post
15. Jim Craig, who writes Under Every Stone
I hope you find an interesting new blog to read in this list. I now have to notify those whom I have nominated.