What is not noted below is that Great Aunt Marion had suffered from pneumonia three times previously.
|Pennsylvania, Department of Health & Vital Records, Death Certificate No. 114591 / 9408.|
Marion Lysle Hunter, died 11/30/1913.
Certificate of Death
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Department of Health
Bureau of Vital Statistics
File No. 114591
Registered No. 94081. Place of Death
County of Allegheny
City of Pittsburgh No. 5629 Elgin Ave. ; 11 Ward
2. Full Name: Marion Lysle Hunter
Personal and Statistical Particulars
3. Sex: Fem
4. Color or Race: White
6. Date of Birth: Sep. 9, 1899
7. Age: 14 yrs 2 mos 21 ds
8. Occupation: -
9. Birthplace: N. S. Pittsburg, PA. [N. S. is North Side, the former Allegheny City.]
10. Name of Father: Percy E. Hunter
11. Birthplace of Father: N. S. Pittsburg, PA.
12. Maiden Name of Mother: Marguerite Lysle
13. Birthplace of Mother: N. S. Pittsburg, PA.
14. The above is true to the best of my knowledge,
Signature: Percy E. Hunter
Address: 5629 Elgin Ave.
15. [I think this is when the certificate was registered:] Dec. 2, 1913 (signature), Local Registrar
Medical Certificate of Death
16. Date of Death: Nov 30, 1913
17. I hereby certify that I attended deceased from Nov. 25, 1913 to Nov. 30, 1913, that I last saw her alive on Nov. 30, 1913, and that death occurred on the date stated above, at 4:45 PM.
The cause of death was as follows: Lobar Pneumonia [I don't know what 92a represents, but it looks like she was ill for 7 days.]
(Signed) L. W. Smith
Dec. 1, 1913, 6024 Station St.
18. Length of Residence (For hospitals, institutions, transients and foreign residents)
19. Place of Burial: Uniondale Cem.
Date of Burial: Dec. 2, 1913
20. Undertaker: H. Samson
Address: 439 6th Ave. [I think.]
Uniondale Cemetery is where many Lysle family members are buried. Marion's remains were later moved to Allegheny Memorial Park. You can see her Find A Grave Memorial here.