- Harry Martin Lafferty Hunter (April 19, 1872 - October 1, 1949)
- Percy Earle Hunter (October 18, 1873 - May 24, 1937)
- James Freeland Hunter (July 3, 1875 - June 24, 1935)
- Samuel Knox Hunter (November 7, 1877 - February 19, 1948)
- William Edward Hunter (February 13, 1880 - August 12, 1889)
- John Robert Hunter (January 24, 1882 - August 28, 1984) - yes, he lived to 102
- Chester Audley Hunter (May 5, 1884 - August 24, 1970)
- Helen Rainey Hunter (September 8, 1886 - September 24, 1939)
- Mary Lois Hunter (August 24, 1888 - April 14, 1911)
- Curtis Carr Hunter (January 18, 1892 - September 19, 1936)
|Far left of Uncle Jack's sheet, showing the two oldest children.|
These family notes were written sideways on lined note paper and photocopied. This generation is on two pieces of paper taped together.
Unfortunately the notes are not complete. It's possible that one cousin was sending this to another cousin to confirm just her family's details.
I am able to confirm the birth years and child order by following this family through federal census records, as well as finding some additional information in other ancestry.com databases, but to find the exact birth dates might not be possible, so these notes are a real treasure.
Not all married, and of those who did marry, not all had children. From what I was told, William Edward died of appendicitis at age 9 and his sister, Mary Lois, died of appendicitis at age 22.