- Post to this blog at least twice a week (and to my other blog, A Jewish Genealogy Journey, at least once a week).
- Continue to organize (and scan) my old photographs and family memorabilia, of which I seem to have quite a bit. In addition to organizing the old photographs, I need to consult with my mother about identifying people in some of these photos.
- Work on finding the parents of Susan Rood (Chapin). Her daughter's sampler and a couple of Chapin genealogies are my only sources of her maiden name of Rood.
- Choose one or two other lines to focus my research on, rather than jumping from one line to another, as I usually do. (This may be my most challenging resolution.)
- Visit the New England Historic Genealogical Society more often, since I can easily take the train into Boston to do so!
- I have been an NEHGS online volunteer for several years, and I didn't get as many hours in during 2011 as I did during 2010 or 2009, so my goal is to transcribe / proofread at least 7-8 hours every month.
- Add more to FindAGrave, both memorials for my ancestors, as well as uploading photographs of gravestones for others who request them.
If I accomplish anything else, it will be a pleasant bonus. Thank you to all who are reading my blog!